Premiere Roofing & Gutters offers top-of-the-line lifetime roofing systems for homeowners. We offer GAF lifetime roofing systems that are not only durable, but beautiful. All of our GAF roofing system installations come with a 50-year GAF roofing warranty. Our two most popular residential roofing systems are the Timberline® HDZ™ shingles and the GAF Timberline® Natural Shadow®shingles. We also offer Camelot II and Slateline shingles (availability varies).
TIMBERLINE® HDZ™ SHINGLES
More homeowners in North America rely on Timberline® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability — and are the best value in roofing today. Browse our brochure of GAF Timberline HDZ residential roofing shingles to learn more.
Benefits of Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles:
- Great Value – Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Dimensional Look – Features GAF proprietary color blends an enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance – Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection – Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating – UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty – When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.
- LayerLock™ Technology – Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy – The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.
- Stays In Place – Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth micro granule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast track. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Seamless compatibility – The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.
- Perfect Finishing Touch – For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles.
It’s never just a roof. It’s a promise, kept. Providing a home means making a promise — of shelter, security, and stability. It says to the people who count on you, “You’re going to be safe, dry, and warm under this roof.” Choosing a Timberline® HDZ™ roof is a great way to help keep that promise. It’s our first shingle ever to come with patented LayerLock® Technology. That means it’s engineered for the best possible installation.
LayerLock™ Technology strengthens the bond between layers of your Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles. To help your roofer give you the best possible installation. And to help you rest easy when the wind is howling outside.
Here’s how it works:
The strength added by LayerLock™ Technology allowed GAF to create the StrikeZone™ nailing area — the industry’s widest nail zone — which offered 99.9% nailing accuracy in our test.
LayerLock™ Technology also powers the industry’s first wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation. Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for the WindProven™ limited wind warranty when installed with the required combination of four qualifying GAF Accessories. It’s a system, built to protect.
A Timberline® HDZ™ roof is so much more than shingles. It’s layers of protection, working together to help keep your home safe from rain, snow, sun, and wind.
Additional Residential Roofing System Warranties
In fact, installing 4 qualifying GAF Accessories – GAF starter strips, roof deck protection, ridge cap shingles, and either leak barrier or attic ventilation – in one roof system makes Timerbline HDZ shingles eligible for the WindProven Warranty. Timberline HDZ shingles also feature a StainGuard Algae Protection, which helps protect the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae discoloration.
TIMBERLINE® NATURAL SHADOW® SHINGLES
GAF Timberline®Shingles are North America’s #1 selling shingles! The classic shadow effect of Timberline® NS shingles creates a subtle, upscale, even-toned, architectural look with the warmth of wood. They’ll improve your home’s curb appeal and resale value at a price you can afford! Browse our brochure of GAF Timberline Natural Shadow residential roofing shingles to learn more.
Benefits of Timberline® Natural Shadow® Shingles:
- Great Value – Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Ltd. warranty
- Attractive Appearance – Features a classic shadow effect. Lends any home a subtle, even-toned look with the warmth of wood.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating – UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790
- High Performance – Designed with Advanced Protection®Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home
- Stays In Place – Dura Grip™ – Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles are warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph!
- Peace Of Mind – Lifetime Ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
- Perfect Finishing Touch – Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass®Premium Ridge Cap Shingles
When you install GAF Timberline® Natural Shadow®Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, you’re getting the very best combination of weight and performance that modern manufacturing technology can deliver. In fact, you won’t find a shingle that surpasses Timberline® on:
- Wind uplift resistance
- Fire resistance
ROOFING SHINGLE COLORS AVAILABLE
We offer a variety of colors for both Timberline® Shingles and Timberline® Natural Shadow®Shingles. Browse our shingle color selection below.
The neutral brown Barkwood emulates wood and coordinates well with warm colors like beige, taupe, cream, gold, and yellow.
Charcoal is the most neutral of shades, and works wonderfully with blues, grays, whites, yellow, gold, sage, and green.
The perfect neutral color, Weathered Wood complements a broad range of hues and works well with sage, cream, ivory, and beige.
Pewter Gray can add dramatic counterpoint to contemporary exterior color palettes, as well as to stucco or brick facades.
CONTACT US TODAY
Speak to our residential roofing experts today! Our roofing experts will discuss your options and help you pick the best roof for your home.
Contact us today to speak to an expert about a residential roofing system installation. We offer no obligation, free residential roofing estimates.