Commercial Roof Inspection
A commercial roof inspection from Premiere is a thorough examination of your building. Its purpose is to detect leaks or other water damage. It includes both an internal and external assessment and encompasses all types of commercial roofing.
We offer free commercial roof estimates in North Carolina throughout Charlotte, Hickory, and the surrounding areas. So contact us today to schedule your visit from one of our professionals.
Commercial Roofing Inspection Process
Here’s what our commercial roof inspections include:
- A thorough check for leaks or water stains in the interior of your building– since this is where evidence of roof damage is often found.
- A check of your building’s exterior walls– we will look for water stains, gaps, bubbles, and other defects that may indicate roofing problems.
- A complete inspection of your roof’s underside– to spot standing water, mold or mildew, vegetation, debris, rays of light entering the building, and other warning signs.
- A comprehensive check of the roof’s exterior– this will include components such as drains, gutters, flashing, and the roofing material itself.
When performing your inspection, we’ll combine hands-on troubleshooting and modern innovations like industrial-grade drones equipped with high-resolution digital cameras. When we are finished, we will provide you with a full report. If your roof is in good shape, then there’s nothing to worry about. If there is a problem, we will also provide a written estimate for a commercial roofing repair in North Carolina or potienitally a new commercial roof installation.
What Types of Commercial Roofing Do We Inspect?
We inspect and service all types of commercial roofing, including:
- Built-up roofing – including traditional tar roofs
- Spray-on silicon
- Green building materials
What are the Benefits of Our Commercial Roof Inspection Services?
We’ll give you the facts you need to make an informed decision about your roof, so you can focus on other aspects of running your business. That’s the kind of peace of mind that money can never buy.
Trusted Commercial Roof Inspectors in North Carolina
Trust is everything when it comes to choosing a commercial roofing company. At Premiere, we enjoy a hard-earned reputation for skill and expertise. As members of the local business community for over 20 years, we’re well known and respected throughout North Carolina and nearby states. Our GAF certified commercial roof contractors will recommend the best solution for your roof.
We also believe in old-fashioned values like courtesy and integrity. You’ll see this reflected in every aspect of our business, from the way we greet you to the absolute lack of sales pressure you’ll receive from our representatives .
Schedule Your Free Commercial Roof Inspection Today
Our team is ready to set up your commercial flat roof inspection. So give us a call or an online message to schedule your commercial roof inspection in North Carolina. With the help of our certified roof inspector, you’ll soon be one step closer to having a fully restored roof over your head.