Spring is the best time of year for residential roof replacement in North Carolina. Here are six reasons why:
- Quicker scheduling – springtime is less hectic for most roofing companies than the ultra-busy summer months. This means we can probably get to your roof sooner.
- Tax refunds – what better way to use your tax refund money than to invest it back into your house?
- Savings on utility bills – high-quality modern roofing materials are far more energy-efficient than those in the past, meaning you can save on energy and cooling costs in the hot summer months.
- Affordability – often, labor and materials are cheaper in the spring.
- Ideal weather – once spring rolls around, the weather is ideal for roofing work, with warm temps, longer days, and less chance for delays caused by heavy rain and inclement conditions.
- Good sense – last winter’s snow and ice may have inflicted serious damage on your roof, even if you haven’t noticed it yet. Finding and fixing these problems now can prevent endless and expensive headaches later on.
Of course, choosing the right roofing contractor is every bit as important as selecting the right season. That’s why it makes so much sense to get in touch with us here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters. Our 20+ years of experience, combined with our deep roots in the Tar Heel state, make us the residential roof contractor in North Carolina that locals trust.
Contact us today to schedule a free roof inspection and estimate. Below, we’ll take a closer look at the top 6 reasons to replace your roof in spring.
Reason #1: Less Wait Time In Spring
Summer is unquestionably the busiest season in the roofing industry, and customers can usually expect wait times before work on their roof can get started. In springtime, however, you can beat the high-demand period and get work done more promptly on your roof. Avoid long work delays by contacting your roofing contractor as early as possible.
Reason #2: It’s Tax Refund Season
There’s a reason why Americans rush to file their income taxes every year: most of them are expecting a refund. But how should you use that sudden windfall? Investing it in your roof will pay dividends for many years to come. In fact, modern roofing is designed to last for at least 20 years, much longer if you opt for steel panels. What better way to spend the money?
Reason #3: Save Money On Utility Bills
A worn-out roof is not only a hazard to your home, it can also be brutal on your budget. That’s because older roofing materials lack the insulating and energy-efficient features of their modern counterparts.
You may be throwing away money each month on heating and cooling bills, when a new roof can help you keep that cash in your pocket where it belongs.
Reason # 4: Roofing Is More Affordable In Spring
Roofing prices increase in summer due to higher demand from customers and the fact that prices for roofing materials spiral upwards because supplies are dwindling. More work means higher overhead for roofers and more overtime paid to workers. These added expenses are shifted onto the customer. This is another reason to get your roof replaced now rather than later.
Reason #5: Spring Has The Ideal Weather For Roofing Work
Warmer temperatures, extended daylight hours, and less likelihood of long work delays caused by bad weather are all reasons that spring is the ideal time to have roof work done.
Reason # 6: Prevent Last Winter From Coming Back To Haunt You
The cold season can be murder on a residential roof, even here in North Carolina. Frosty winds, ice dams, and snowstorms are all too common in our area. In fact, you may already have noticed problems such as loose or missing shingles scattered around your yard. The best time to address these problems is sooner rather than later.
Leading The Way When It Comes To North Carolina Roofing Repair
If you are considering residential roofing replacement in North Carolina, please contact our friendly, experienced professionals for a free roof inspection and price quote. The earlier you get in touch, the better chance that we can get to your repair or replacement work promptly, before the high-demand summer season.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a complimentary residential roof estimate in North Carolina from one of our experts. You’ll soon have all the facts and details you need to decide which next steps you want to take.