Roof financing can help you afford the roofing repairs or the replacement you need without breaking the family budget. That’s why we offer a variety of credit options to make this essential work available to homeowners like you. These programs include:
- Short-term financing.
- Long-term financing.
- Alternative financing sources: including credit cards, personal loans, and home equity financing.
We’ll talk about these roof repair and replacement programs in just a bit. But, for now, let’s consider the high cost of putting off the work.
We Are Roofers That Offer Financing Options
Like most homeowners, you and your family are probably on a budget. This means you must put off certain purchases that you would like to make right now. In general, this kind of frugality is a wise practice. However, it can prove disastrous when it comes to your home’s roof. Here’s why:
- A damaged roof will only worsen over time: possibly leading to widespread moisture damage throughout your home. Eventually, these problems may even threaten your health or that of your loved ones by triggering asthma or allergy symptoms or promoting the spread of dangerous germs.
- A damaged roof can undo all the investments you’ve made in your home over the years: leaving you saddled with an unsellable house and mountains of costly repair bills.
- The cost of new roof financing pales compared to the price of ignoring the problem: especially when you consider the wide range of financing options available through our office.
Now that we’ve taken a closer look at the problem let’s consider the solutions.
Roof Replacement Financing
Financing a replaced roof is a good option if your current roof is suffering from widespread damage. Spot repairs such as replacing a few missing shingles or touching up the flashing may provide short-term benefits, but only at the cost of long-term pain.
New Roof Financing
Would you like to transform your home’s appearance from average to astounding? If so, then an entirely new roof (rather than a replacement) may be the solution you’re looking for. Options include colored shingles, slate, and cedar shakes. This is a great way to make your house the envy of the neighborhood.
Metal Roof Financing
Consumers across the country are discovering the benefits of modern metal roofing. That’s why we’re delighted to offer financing options for those who are ready to take this important home improvement step.
Not only is a metal roof energy-efficient, but it can easily last 50 years or longer while retaining its beauty and luster. Think of it as a facelift for your residence that can pay for itself many times over.
Roof Replacement Financing Options
Here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters, we offer three primary ways to finance roof repairs. These are:
- Short-term financing: with both six months zero interest and 12-month deferred interest plans available.
- Long-term financing: including both a 60 month and 120 month plan at a set rate of 7.99%.
- Alternative financing: our office staff will do everything possible to help you achieve your dream of a new or repaired roof. Possible options include credit cards, home equity loans, and assistance from friends or family members.
Worried about your credit score standing in the way? We have plans available for FICO ratings as low as 580. Contact us today to discuss the available opportunities.
Browse Our Roof Financing Options
We partner with banks and finance companies to offer our customers financing options for their new roof and gutters. Learn more about our financing partners and the financing plans available to our customers below.
Roof Financing Partner: Service Finance Company, LLC
See Our Easy Roof Financing Process
We make financing your roof as easy as possible.
Roof Financing Partner: Medallion Bank
Read more about Medallion Bank roof financing options.
Roofers That Offer Financing
The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner your roofing problems will be in the past. So contact our office today (828)268-3234 to learn more about residential roofing in North Carolina.
While you’re at it, ask about commercial roofing in North Carolina for your business or industrial structure. Even if the weather has you feeling all wet, we’ll never leave you high and dry.