Emergency Roof Repair
When the damage to your roof needs to be fixed as soon as possible, Premiere Roofing & Gutters provides Emergency Roof Repair services for residential and commercial properties in North Carolina. An emergency roofer is typically needed due to water leaks, external damage, or collapsing roofs. Sometimes the roof damage is obvious, other times the full extent of the problem may be harder to spot. Our highly experienced professionals take pride in helping protect your home, your possessions, and your peace of mind with emergency roof replacement that is done right the first time. If you’re experiencing a roofing emergency, get in touch with us right away for a free inspection and quote.
What Is a Roofing Emergency?
Roofing emergencies include severe water damage from leaks, missing shingles, holes in the roof, or damage due to roof fires. Underlying causes of roof damage that requires immediate attention may include:
- Storms or high winds
- Fallen objects like tree limbs or branches
- Hurricanes tearing off roof decking and shingles
- Ice dams caused by frozen precipitation
- Improper roof installation
- Age of roof and lack of maintenance
- Water leaks resulting from damage
- Damage caused by animals or insects
- Structural problems with the roof itself
- Sudden failure of key roofing materials such as flashing
Signs You Need Emergency Roof Leak Repair
Sometimes the cause of an emergency roof problem is obvious, like when you look up to see that a storm has torn away most of your shingles. Other times, however, the primary warning sign is water leakage, which can reveal itself in any of the following ways:
- Dripping ceiling
- Puddles of water in your attic or on the floor
- Wet spots on your walls – which can indicate that water is saturating the paneling or drywall (sheetrock).
- Stains or discolorations on the ceiling itself
Consult an Emergency Roofer You Can Trust
The consequences of ignoring roof damage are too great to risk. That’s why we urge you to get in touch with us right now if you notice any of the problems mentioned above. In emergencies, Premiere Roofing can act as soon as possible. Here’s what we can do:
- Cover your roof with a commercial-grade waterproof membrane – in most cases, we can place a tarp or other materials on the affected area. This provides a temporary solution until we can determine the appropriate next steps. It is usually easier to see the true extent of the damage in the light of day.
- Figure out what caused the issue in the first place – our emergency roofer technicians will thoroughly examine your roof to discover what went wrong and the full extent of the damage.
- Provide you with a free comprehensive quote – with absolutely no obligation on your part.
- Fix the problem quickly – from emergency flat roof repair to emergency patching and more, we keep you apprised of our progress and your roof’s status every step of the way.
- Guarantee the work for the long-term – giving you the peace of mind you need to get on with your life.
Please remember that roofing work should always be left to the pros. Owners should not go on the roof! Instead, we recommend covering the area inside as quickly as possible and calling a roofing professional.
Emergency Roof Repair Services
As one of North Carolina’s leading emergency roof companies, we have the tools and expertise to work on all types of roofs, both residential and commercial. We can fix any roof, though the type of repair needed will depend on the damage sustained and the condition of the roof. Whether the fix requires patch roofing, shingle replacement, or a full roof replacement, Premier Roofing can address problems involving:
- Traditional shingle roofing
- Cedar shakes
- Metal roofing
- Built-up commercial roofs (sometimes called “tar roofing”)
- Commercial roofing products like TPO and EPDM
Emergency Roof Insurance Claims: How We Can Help
Worried about dealing with your insurance company? Don’t be. Our emergency roofing repair experts have helped many of our customers to get the full compensation they deserve from their insurer. We can do the same for you. Ask for details when you get in touch with us.
Schedule an Emergency Roof Inspection Today
If your roof damage needs immediate attention, now is the time to talk to the emergency roofing contractors here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters. Call us or contact us online today to schedule a free roof inspection for residential and emergency commercial roof repair. You’ll soon be on the way to a better, safer, drier future.