Metal roofing contractors at Premiere Roofing can help you to enjoy lower energy bills, freedom from roof-related worries, and a more professional business appearance overall.
METAL ROOF INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
Keep your roof strong, watertight, and attractive for as long as possible. This includes choosing the best possible roofing material for your structural profile.
Traditionally, either asphalt shingles or a combination of roll roofing and tarpaper has served as the default choices for most structures. But all of that is beginning to change as more people discover the benefits of metal roof installation. To see what we mean, consider the following:
- Metal roofs are a true long-term investment: Metallic roofing can last 50 years or longer when properly installed. Compare this to the typical asphalt shingle roof, which can degrade in less than 20 years.
- Metal roofs retain their good looks as time goes on: Forget about the faded, rusty metal roofing you may have seen in the past. Modern metallic roofs shrug off the effects of wind, sun, and weather while maintaining their color and appearance.
- Metal roofs come in a variety of style and color options: Three of the most popular choices are metal shingles, corrugated metal roofing, and standing seam roofs. Each offers its own unique set of advantages.
- Metal roofs are good for your budget as well as the environment: Today’s metal roofing uses specialized coatings to seal in warmth and repel precipitation. This creates a difference you’ll appreciate during North Carolina’s hot summers and frequent rainy spells. You’ll also find yourself spending less money on heating and air conditioning, which translates into environmental benefits for all of us.
How to choose a metal roof installation contractor
Once you decide to go with a metal roof, the next step is to choose the right contractor for the job. Here are some things to look for during your search:
- A company that stands behind its products: For example, here at Premiere Roofing, we back our metal roofs with a 50-year GAF roofing system warranty.
- A company that serves your local area: We proudly serve Catawba County and surrounding communities, including Charlotte, Hickory, Mountain View, and Blowing Rock.
- A company with a proven history of customer satisfaction: Premiere Roofing enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We’re happy to provide references from prior clients, so you can feel good about trusting us to do the job.
Here’s what to expect once you’ve chosen your metal roof installation service
The journey to getting your new metal roof begins with a visit from one of our client service experts. They will meet with you to discuss your needs, examine the condition of your current roof, recommend the best options for your building, and work out a free, no-obligation quote.
Every day you put off your new roof exposes your building to serious risks such as structural decay, water damage, and mold or mildew infestation. So, don’t delay any longer. Get in touch with us here at Premiere Roofing today to start the ball rolling. We look forward to hearing from you.
Metal roofs have come a long way in the past few years. Those old-fashioned rickety panels of yesterday are long gone. They have been replaced with beautiful, durable, eco-friendly options like steel shingles, standing seams, and corrugated aluminum. These modern versions of metallic roofing are designed to last for 30 years or longer with minimal maintenance. But, like anything made by human hands, their lifespan is limited.
METAL ROOFING REPLACEMENT
Is now the time for metal roof replacement?
Eventually, you will need to replace your existing metal roof. Failing to do so can put a commercial building at risk of serious damage. How do you know if this time has arrived? Here are four warning signs.
Warning Sign #1: Fading or Rust
Older types of metal roofs are notorious for losing their finish or developing rust spots. These blemishes will not only ruin a building’s appearance, but they will also let climate-controlled air leak out and rainwater seep in. When a roof gets to this point, the only solution is to replace it with modern materials. While this requires an initial expense, it also offers decades of real-world payoffs. Twenty years from now, you’ll look back on the restoration as money well spent.
Sign #2: Pounding or Rattling
Some types of metal roofing are held in place by screws, washers, or bolts. Over time these fasteners can work their way loose, allowing wind and rain to shake the roof and causing unpleasant rattling or pounding noises. Sometimes this problem can be corrected by tightening the existing hardware. Other times, however, the damage is so advanced that a complete roof replacement is needed. The experts here at Premiere Roofing can advise you on the right solution for your needs.
Sign #3: Physical Damage to the Roof
Occasionally the damage to a metal roof doesn’t have anything to do with normal wear and tear. Hailstorms, tornadoes, earthquakes, and other natural events can cause catastrophic damage. When this happens, the only realistic options are either extensive repairs or complete replacement of your existing roof.
Sign #4: Your roof is out of warranty
Most metal roofs are covered by 30- to 50-year warranties against rust, fading, or structural wear. If your current roof is outside of these protective periods, it’s a good idea to have it evaluated. At the very least, you’ll know where you stand currently and when you might want to start thinking about replacement.
COMMERCIAL METAL ROOFING MATERIALS
Premiere Roofing & Gutters uses the most reliable and durable metal roofing materials. We offer two types of metal roofing that come in a variety of colors. Our metal roofing selection will meet any commercial building’s needs. Consult with our commercial metal roofing experts and they will explain our menu of metal roofing options. Our experts will help you choose the metal roof that meets your needs and fits the look you are hoping to achieve.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing– Large, flat panels with seamed edges. It’s held in place by hidden fasteners, not by external screws.
- Ribbed Metal Roofing – Heavy-gauge steel panels held in place by external fasteners topped with rubber or silicone washers. Often, described as having a “rippled” appearance. This roof is also called a corrugated metal roof.
Learn more about standing seam metal roofing vs. corrugated metal roofing.
NORTH CAROLINA’S LEADING METAL ROOF CONTRACTOR
Here at Premiere Roofing, we’ve built a well-deserved reputation as the state’s leading roof and gutter contractor. That’s why we enjoy an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. It’s also why we happily provide references from past clients. When you’re at the top of your game, you have nothing to hide.
Find out what we can do for you today! Contact Premiere Roofing and speak with our commercial roofing contractors today to discuss your roofing needs. We will schedule a visit from one of our client service experts. They will provide you with a free, no-obligation commercial roofing estimate for your consideration.