The technicians at Premiere Roofing & Gutters are highly skilled in all aspects of wind damaged roof repair. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection and estimate. You’ll soon have the facts you need to take the next step. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and hold an A+ rating with the agency. Plus, we’re happy to provide references from past customers– you can feel good about entrusting the work to us.
SIGNS OF WIND DAMAGED ROOFS
Sometimes the damage to your home is pretty obvious, like when shingles are strewn all over your yard after a huge storm. Other times, however, it’s less obvious.
Here are some of the more subtle warning signs to look out for:
- A moldy or musty smell throughout your home.
- Water stains on your ceiling can cause spontaneous ceiling collapse.
- Crumbling or damaged gypsum board, also known as Sheetrock®, is caused by excessive moisture inside the walls.
- A crackling sound or burning odor coming from your electric outlets are indications that something is wrong with your home.
CONSULT A TRUSTED WIND DAMAGE ROOF REPAIR CONTRACTOR
After, large winds it is very important to look for any signs of damage to your roof. If you see any signs of wind damage or suspect that your roof was impacted by high winds it is best to call for an inspection from a roof damage repair contractor. Premiere can identify many types of wind damage to your roof. In North Carolina, wind damage to roofs can take any or all of these forms:
- Damaged or missing shingles.
- Tree branches or limbs across your roof can threaten the structural integrity of your home.
- Gaps between critical roof materials like the flashing that protects your drains and chimney from invasive water.
- Pools of standing water in your attic form the perfect breeding ground for mold, mildew, and insects.
WIND DAMAGE ROOF REPLACEMENT & REPAIR
Because wind damage can take many forms, we’ve developed several wind damage repair methods to deal with them. Some of the remedies we may recommend include:
- Replacing wind damaged roof shingles. We install all types of shingles, including asphalt, fiberglass, metal, and cedar.
- Repairing gaps and holes in the flashing.
- Structural roof repairs. This includes the replacement of wind and water-damaged materials such as plywood and roofing beams.
- Applying coatings and sealants to give your roof an attractive, rain-repellent surface.
In some cases, we may recommend complete wind damaged roof replacement, depending on the extent of the problem. Of course, we’ll provide you with a full written estimate.
WIND DAMAGE ROOF INSURANCE CLAIMS
For some homeowners, dealing with an insurance company is challenging. Fortunately, we’ve dealt with hundreds of insurers over the years and understand how they work. We can help you with your wind damage roof insurance claim, sparing you from needless stress.
SCHEDULE A WIND DAMAGE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY
Of course, not every roof-related problem is caused by wind damage. But why take chances, especially when we offer a free roof inspection and residential roof estimate to all homeowners in our service area?
At Premiere Roofing & Gutters, we lead the state when it comes to commercial roof repair and residential roof repair in North Carolina. We serve Charlotte, Hickory, Boone, Wilkesboro, and the surrounding communities. We combine time-tested techniques with modern innovations like commercial-grade imaging technology to find out exactly what’s wrong with your roof. Contact us today to schedule your free roof inspection.