Commercial Gutter Repair
It’s easy to take your gutters for granted—until something goes wrong. They are an oft-overlooked yet critical part of your commercial building’s structure. Their job is to divert water away from the building. The gutter system collects rain as it rolls off the roof and funnels it into the downspout, directing the water away from your building and its foundation. Without a functioning gutter system, your office or retail space is susceptible to a number of problems.
Schedule commercial gutter repair services promptly
If your gutter system isn’t working properly, you run the risk of developing more costly problems. Water can accumulate around the foundation of the building, jeopardizing its integrity. This can be especially problematic if the weather dips below freezing temperatures. Water that has seeped into the cracks of the foundation expands when it freezes, causing significant damage to the foundation.
Putting off gutter repairs may also lead to:
- Basement/crawl space flooding
- Landscape erosion
- Exterior wall stains
- Exterior paint damage
- Mold/mildew growth
Avoid these expensive problems by promptly scheduling a commercial gutter repair evaluation with Premiere Roofing & Gutters.
Warning signs that your commercial gutter needs repair
It’s a good idea to walk around the exterior of your commercial building about once per month. Give it a quick once-over to check for signs of trouble. Look for:
- Uneven gutters: Your gutters should have a gentle slope that directs water toward the downspouts. If the slope is compromised, the water will accumulate in the middle, causing sagging and even more water to pool in the center. Eventually, the entire gutter can pull away from the side of the building. You want to avoid that situation.
- Mold growth: If your building has an attic, visit it periodically to check for mold growth. Mold and mildew, plus water stains under the eaves, can indicate a problem with your gutters.
- Rust: Gutters can sometimes develop rust, suggesting that the section has a leak.
- Stray hardware: Check the ground around the perimeter of the building for stray fasteners that may have fallen off the gutters as they will need to be reattached or replaced.
- Water accumulation: After a rainstorm, walk around the exterior and check for signs of water accumulation near the foundation. Pooling water or a patch of very soggy ground can indicate that the gutter system isn’t working properly.
Still unsure? Then, get an inspection.
Our commercial gutter repair services
Premiere Roofing & Gutters performs all types of gutter repairs in commercial buildings. Some of the most common problems we fix include:
- Loosened gutter sections: Gutter sections can sometimes become loosened. If you see a gap of any size between the gutter and the wall, the section needs to be repaired before further damage occurs.
- Misaligned slope: The slope of the gutters can change over time as the foundation of the building settles.
- Holes in the gutters: Leaking gutters need to be repaired promptly before water accumulation adversely affects the foundation of the building.
- Gutter sagging: Sagging can often be fixed by reattaching the gutter section with new hardware.
If we can save you money by repairing your gutters, we will do so. But we will also let you know if your gutter system is too badly damaged to be repaired and go over your options for replacement.
Schedule your gutter evaluation today in NC
Business owners throughout the greater Hickory, North Carolina area and beyond trust our professionals to honestly evaluate and perform their commercial gutter repairs. We pride ourselves on world-class craftsmanship because we believe our local business community deserves nothing less than the best. For commercial gutter repair services in Blowing Rock, Charlotte, Wilmington, and beyond, contact Premiere Roofing & Gutters for a free gutter repair estimate.