Residential Roof Repair
Premiere Roofing & Gutters offers a wide range of residential roof repair services to the people of Charlotte and the surrounding areas, including:
- Replacing lost shingles.
- Repairing damaged sub-roofing.
- Sealing gaps around vents, chimneys, and skylights.
- Repairing or replacing components like soffits, gutters, and rakes.
Sometimes the damage to a roof is too extensive for repairs. That’s why we also offer roof restoration and complete roof replacement. Our customer service experts are waiting to hear from you now. So, get in touch with us today for your free personalized quote. For now, let’s look a closer look at those services we mentioned.
Residential Roof Repair Service in North Carolina
Your roof is vulnerable to many potential sources of damage. These include:
- High winds – that can blow away cedar, ceramic, or asphalt shingles. Severe winds can also loosen metal roofing panels, giving the rain a point of entry into your home.
- Rain – which can cause discoloration, mold growth, or leaks.
- Ice dams – can damage the roof by causing leaks or imposing excessive weight on its substructure. In severe cases, an ice dam can cause total roof collapse.
- Airborne debris – like tree branches or other items that can tear or puncture shingles.
- Age-related damage – even the best roofing materials can become brittle and fragile over the years.
Residential Roof Repair Contractors in North Carolina
When most homeowners think of their roof, they picture the shingles or other exterior materials that guard against the weather. But beneath this outer layer is a network of wooden supports and underlayment known as the substructure.
It can suffer damage from many causes, including severe weather and termite infestation. Correcting these problems takes the help of a qualified residential roof repair contractor.
Sealing the Gaps in Your Roof
The typical modern roof has chimneys, vents, skylights, and other protruding structures. Together they help your home to stay comfortable year-round. But each of these points represents a potential weak spot, especially when the adhesive around their edges begins to degrade.
That’s why we offer sealant and flashing restoration along with our other residential roof repairs. Our customer service experts can tell you more when you get in touch with us.
Repairing or Replacing Other Parts of Your Roof
A residential roof is more than a collection of shingles and supports. It also includes soffits, rakes, and gutters that help to channel wind and rainwater away from your home. When these components suffer damage, it’s essential to contact a roof repair services provider right away. Putting it off can expose your home to serious and expensive risks.
Home Roof Repair You Can Trust
The residential roofing contractors at Premiere Roofing & Gutters have been serving the people of Western and Central North Carolina for more than 20 years. Our rates are fair, our work is guaranteed, and we gladly provide references from past customers. You can feel good about trusting the job to us.
The sooner you act, the sooner your roofing problems will be in the past. Get in touch with us today for your free, no-obligation residential roof estimate. We’re available through our online contact form and convenient toll-free number.