Residential Roofing Installation
Are you looking for a contractor to perform residential roof installation for a home in Charlotte or the surrounding area? If so, then we invite you to call us here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters today. We install all types of residential roofs, including asphalt shingles, ceramic tiles, cedar shakes, and metal.
Asphalt shingles for residential roof installation
Asphalt shingles are the most common type of residential roofing material used in the United States. The advantages of an asphalt shingle roof include:
- Durability: A properly installed asphalt shingle roof can last 20 years or longer, depending on local weather conditions and other variables.
- Beauty: Modern asphalt shingles come in a variety of styles, including ones made to look like cedar shakes and ceramic tiles.
- Versatility: Asphalt shingles work well with almost any residential roof layout, from a conventional gable design to a highly stylized hip roof pattern.
If you’re looking for a long-lasting, practical roofing material for your home, then asphalt shingles are well worth considering.
We install GAF lifetime roofing systems to homes across North Carolina. Browse our selection of GAF asphalt roofing shingles. These roofing shingles come in a variety of colors that will look great with your home. Our GAF roofing sytem installations come with a 50 year GAF warranty.
Ceramic tiles for residential roof install
Ceramic roofing tiles are a great way to give your home a distinctive look. Here are some things you should know before choosing a ceramic roof:
- Ceramic roofing tiles are extremely durable: In fact, they can last up to 100 years with very little maintenance.
- Ceramic roofing tiles are impervious to rot and decay: Insects and algae can never harm them.
- Ceramic roofing tiles are energy efficient: Their high degree of thermal mass will help them to regulate your home’s temperature year-round.
- Ceramic roofing tiles are quite heavy: Your home will need a substantial frame in order to support your new ceramic roof.
Remember to ask about ceramic roofs when you give us a call. We’re happy to provide more information.
Cedar shakes for home roof installation
Are you looking for a way to give your home a rustic yet fashionable look? If so, then you may want to consider a cedar shake roof. Here are some of the benefits this option offers:
- Natural beauty: Cedar shakes are made from split logs, giving them a back-to-nature appeal that other roofing materials can’t match.
- Environmental friendliness: Cedar shakes are made from trees, a renewable resource.
- Reasonable lifespan: A properly maintained cedar shake roof can last 20 years or longer.
Cedar shakes do require regular maintenance. It’s a good idea to have a cedar roof inspected on an annual basis for water damage or insect infestation. Occasional pressure washing is important for preventing mold or algae growth. Our roofing experts can give you all the details when you call.
Metal roofing: an outstanding all-around choice
It’s hard to beat the advantages of a modern metal roof. Breakthrough advances in the past few years allow metallic roofing to maintain its beauty and weather-resistant properties for as long as 50 years.
You’ve probably seen metal roofs on North Carolina homes. Their popularity is growing all the time.
When considering a metal roof, remember that warranties vary among manufacturers and installers. Here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters we back our metal roofs with a 50-year warranty, one of the best guarantees in the business. Learn more about our residential metal roofing service.
Want to know more? Just give us a call
Any other roof-related questions abour our north carolina residential roofing services? Contact us – we’ve got the answers.
Call us today to schedule a residential roofing installation estimate today or fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.