Storm Damage Roof Repair
Your home may need storm damage roof repair if it has recently been through severe weather. Here at Premiere Roofing & Gutters, we specialize in this type of work. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate.
How to Identify Roof Damage
Of all the different structures of your home, the roof is the one that’s most vulnerable to storm-related problems. The risk is especially significant if you’ve recently experienced strong winds, heavy rains, or winter precipitation.
Here are some warning signs to look for:
- Rips, tears, or punctures in roofing materials.
- Loose shingles laying around your property.
- A musty or moldy odor within your home.
- Standing water inside your attic.
Any of these problems can indicate that your home needs storm damage roof replacement right away.
Types of Roof Storm Damage
Any severe weather event can harm your roof. However, most of the time, the damage takes one or more of these forms:
- Hail damage – did you know that hailstones can fall as fast as 100 miles per hour? Imagine hundreds of these ice particles slamming into your roof at high speed. The results can include missing shingles, unsightly pockmarks, or puncture holes big enough to fit your fist through. Learn more about hail damage roof repair.
- Wind damage – high winds can cause missing shingles, or loose roofing panels. Even a metal roof is not immune to the damage that high winds can create. Learn more about wind damage roof repair.
- Hurricane damage – hurricanes and other powerful storms can unleash all of Mother Nature’s fury against your roof, including the types of damage listed above. Keeping the problems from getting worse takes quick action from a storm damage roof contractor.
Storm Damage Roof Replacement & Repair
No matter what type of roof storm damage your home has suffered, the pros at Premiere Roofing & Gutters have the tools and expertise to make it as good as new. Here’s what you can expect after you get in touch with us:
- One of our experts visits your home to assess the damage– we will schedule the appointment at a convenient time for you. Once we’ve completed your inspection, we’ll provide your free residential roof estimate.
- You file a claim with your insurance company– or, if you prefer, we will file the roof storm damage insurance claim for you.
- A member of our staff meets with the field adjuster– we deal with these companies all the time, so we know how to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
- The insurance company approves the claim — usually, this is a quick, easy process.
- We install a temporary waterproof membrane on your roof– this is a short-term measure to prevent further damage.
- We begin the necessary repairs– this typically takes 1-3 weeks, sometimes a little longer if a large number of homes in your area suffered roofing damage.
- You enjoy your fully restored roof– it’s as simple as that.
Storm Damage Roof Contractor
We’ve seen first-hand the suffering that severe weather can inflict on North Carolina homeowners. It’s why we’ve devoted our careers to helping people like you put these problems behind them.
Premier Roofing & Gutters has been a respected member of the local business community for more than 20 years. Our work is guaranteed, and we’re happy to provide references from past customers. We serve homeowners in Charlotte, Boone, Hickory, and the surrounding areas.
The sooner you contact us, the sooner your storm damage repair will be completed. So, get in touch with us today for your no-obligation estimate. We’re available by calling us or through our online contact form.